Manager Unifi Controler BOX
Brez DDV: 295.00€
- Proizvajalec: Manufacturer
- Šifra: 2100
The Ubnt Controller Unit for UBIQUITI UniFi, Green-IT Embedded Box Solution
UniFi Controller Software
The UniFi Controller can be accessed through any device using a Web browser. The UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual UniFi AP devices.
Packed with Features
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Guest Portal / Hotspot Support
- Google Maps™ Integration
- Events and Alerts
- One UniFied Network
- L3 Manageability
Users and Guests
Keep track and control access of specific users and guests connected to your network(s).
Remote Firmware Upgrade
Save time and effort by remotely upgrading device firmware.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customization and advanced options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup options, and the ability to run as an external portal server. Take advantage of UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal™.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization of Hotspot portal pages.
Google Maps™ Integration
Upload your own custom coverage maps or configure your map using the built-in Google Maps API.
Events and Alerts
UniFi makes it easy to view and set up email delivery of alerts and recent event notifications on your network(s).
One UniFied Network
Option to create one large wireless network across multiple APs that lets users seamlessly roam.
With L3 manageability, the UniFi Controller software can be run on a different subnet than the UniFi APs it manages, allowing “no-touch” AP provisioning
The VARIA DualRack system
Cost-efficiency through a space-saving and power-saving network component.
The high quality material (galvanized steel with black powder front panel) caters for the necessary stability and longevity.
Optionally hard disks, fans, WLAN components and two internal power supplies can be mounted.
What is UniFi?
UniFi Access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology -- capable of 300Mbps speeds with ranges up to 500 ft.
Unlimited Scalability. Build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
300Mbps speeds, 500ft range
The UniFi AP uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments. The AP`s are feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Also included is Power Over Ethernet (POE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
At the front-center of the device is a status LED ring which can provide the administrator with location tracking and alerts for each device.
Technical Data (Embedded Box):
- Form: 15 x 15 x 5cm
- Frontplate in silver
- Includes: Adapter for wall and floor mounting, DIN Rail Mounting Kit
- Rohs conform (2002/95/EC)
- Made in Germany
Technical Data (Hardware):
- Processor: 1,0 GHz AMD Embedded G-Series T40E APU (Dual-Core, 64 Bit Support, 32 + 32 KByte L1 Cache, 2 x 512 KByte L2 Cache, SSE1,2,3, SSSE3 ISA, SSE4A, MMX, AMD-V)
- 2 GByte DDR3-1066 DRAM Memory (not expandable)
- 1x SD-Card (bootable, connected via USB)
- 1x SATA 6 GBit/s
- 1x mSATA 6 GBit/s
- 3x 10/100/1000 MBit/s (Realtek RTL8111E) Networkport
- 1x 9-pin serial port (console port)
- 2 x Mini PCIe Slots (for example for WiFI, GSM/UMTS/LTE Modules)
- 1 x SIM Socket for GSM/UMTS Modules
- RTC Batterie, GPIO-Pins, LPC-Pins, COM2-Port (3,3V RxD/TxD), Onboard USB connector
- 3 LEDs and 1 Pushbutton-Switch on the frontside (programmable)
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power supply: +12 V DC via cannon plug (external: 5.5mm, inner: 2.5 mm, positive pole on the inside)
- Power consumption: 6-12W (without expansion cards)
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 152.4 mm
- 16GB M-SATA Memory Card
|Image Label||Manager Unifi Controler BOX|
|Product Name||Manager Unifi Controler BOX|
|Small Image Label||Manager Unifi Controler BOX|
|Thumbnail Label||Manager Unifi Controler BOX|